We provide professional insolvency advice to Accountants, Financial and Legal Advisers, Corporations and Individuals.
Hugh Ramsay was a founder of Stratogen and a Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy for 30 years before retirement. We can provide advice around the process of bankruptcy, and by affiliation can support you with the following services:
- Part X personal insolvency agreements
- Section 73 Annulment proposals
- Part IX Debt Agreements (by referral)
- Statutory Trustees
By affiliation our corporate services include:
- Analysis and advice as to Directors responsibilities and liabilities attaching to Insolvent trading and the Superannuation and PAYGW regime
- Analysis and advice as to most appropriate course to take if company is deemed insolvent. Explanation of relevant procedures.
- Arrange and organise appointment of affiliate Registered Liquidator for the administration of:
- Voluntary Administrations.
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations.
- Court Appointed Liquidations.
- Hands on in the field administration of Liquidations, Administrations and Receiverships which relate to such appointments.